|Antivirus:||MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials)|
|File Size:||126,874 KB / 127 MB (32-bit)|
127,511 KB / 127 MB (64-bit)
|Requirements:||Support Windows Vista/7|
Microsoft Security Essentials or MSE is an antivirus product that provides PC protection against various types of malicious software such as viruses, spyware, rootkits and Trojan horses. Built by the virus definitions and scan virus similar to other Microsoft antivirus product, MSE provides real-time protection, continue to monitor activity on the computer and scan new files when downloaded or created on and off automatically detected threats.
MSE is built for individuals and small businesses that are free, but not included in the package of Windows operating system so it must be downloaded separately, based on the same technology that Microsoft uses to protect giant businesses (other security products such as Microsoft Forefront, Software Tracking, and Windows Defender).
MSE runs quietly in the background. Users will only be notified when there are specific actions that must be done. When away or busy, Microsoft Security Essentials can take the default action on the setting and can open the program later to review and cancel such measures if they wish.
MSE Free Antivirus Features:
- Real-time protection
- The system scan
- Cleaning system
- Windows Firewall integration
- Dynamic signature service
- Rootkit protection
- Protection against a real threat, not good software
Download MSE virus and spyware Definition Update Offline Installer
Get MSE virus and spyware Definition Update 32-bit via link download below.
Get MSE virus and spyware Definition Update 64-bit.
- Download MSE Offline Installer 32-bit / 64-bit.
- Download MSE virus and spyware definition update Offline Installer 32-bit / 64-bit.
- Uninstall any previous Antivirus. Do not try to run more than 1 antivirus at the same time or it may conflict.
- Install MSE as usually you install a software, follow step by step as appear in the screen, and you may want to customize the options and i think you should.
- After MSE installed, then it will appear with RED color, which mean the software missing the virus and spyware definition.
- Install MSE virus and spyware definition update, and just wait for a few momments. It will be installed automatically without you noticed, because it runs in the background. MSE will soon activated will GREEN color.
Note: You may want to check the system settings, such as windows update, because this installation will automatically turn on the windows update and you may want to change that to manual update. Start » Control Panel » System and Security » Windows Update » change settings.