Download Bitdefender Free AntiVirus Offline Installer
Bitdefender (Offline Installer) is A Free Antivirus security software for PC protection against Internet security threats such as viruses, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, software aggressive, spam and more. Its application includes web protection, cloud antispam, firewalls, vulnerability scanners, file encryption, anti-theft devices and backup for corporate and home users.
File Description: Bitdefender Free Edition Offline Installer
File Size: 268 MB (32-bit), 275 MB (64-bit)
Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, 32/64-bit
Language: Multiple languages
Free Download Bitdefender Offline Installer for PC
Bitdefender Free Antivirus Offline Installer Standalone Latest Version for PC/Laptop or Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Support 32/64-bit.
Bitdefender 32-bit Offline Installer
Download Bitdefender Offline Installer 32-bit!
Bitdefender 64-bit Offline Installer
Download Bitdefender Offline Installer 64-bit!
Important! How to install Bitdefender Offline Installer
- First you need to uninstall any previous version of antivirus or incompatible software application that may interfere or conflict.
- Download Bitdefender Offline Installer available package 32-bit or 64-bit above.
- Before you install the offline installer, you Must install Bitdefender Agent, download Bitdefender Agent here
- Run Bitdefender Agent with internet connected.
- Register for Free or sign in then close the application when it started to download and immediately disconnect the internet. It means your subscription are successful.
- Install your downloaded bitdefender offline installer 32-bit or 64-bit as you usually install a software.
- You may need to restart your pc after the installation is successful.
Real-time protection: shield is designed to protect the real time access to the entire system. This means the file is scanned when accessed or copied. For example, the file you just downloaded from the Internet are scanned immediately.
Anti-Phishing: Bitdefender Antivirus Free sniff and block web sites that masquerade as goods that can be believed to steal financial data such as passwords or credit card numbers.
Anti Fraud: Advanced system filtering warns users every time they visit websites that might try to cheat.
Anti-rootkit: A rootkit is a type of software stealth, often dangerous, which can help the hacker to control the computer. BitDefender Antivirus Free Edition uses special technology to detect and block malicious software.
Scan and Removal Virus: Scanning “on-demand” and “on-access”, a powerful scan engines ensure detection and removal of all viruses.
Intrusion Detection System: This technology ensures that the application is trying to access the Internet or the network is not masked as an external threat, by marking them whenever suspicious behavior and to stop it if the score is high.
Active Threat Control: BitDefender Antivirus Free uses an innovative technique called behavioral detection to monitor closely the active application. When it detects suspicious, do instant action.