|Antivirus:||Bitdefender Free Edition Offline Installer|
|File Size:||267,606 KB / 268 MB (32-bit)|
275,243 KB / 275 MB (64-bit)
|Requirements:||Support Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
BitDefender Free Antivirus is a software that includes the ability for PC protection against Internet security threats such as viruses, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, software aggressive, spam and more. Its application includes web protection, cloud antispam, firewalls, vulnerability scanners, file encryption, anti-theft devices and backup for corporate and home users.
This technology continually monitors each program specific process running on the PC while running, and record actions such as malware. Every action is judged and when a given threshold is reached, the process will be reported as dangerous. Unlike a heuristics technology that checks an executable file when accessed or executed, Active Virus Control monitors all active applications for them. Because of this approach, Active Virus Control is a third layer of defense.
BitDefender Antivirus Free Edition uses a combination of cloud scanning and behavior analysis to detect new or unknown threats that are not found in other antivirus. Antivirus uses proprietary technology, as well as other technologies are integrated to provide maximum strength against external threats.
BitDefender Free Edition Features:
shield is designed to protect the real time access to the entire system. This means the file is scanned when accessed or copied. For example, the file you just downloaded from the Internet are scanned immediately.
Bitdefender Antivirus Free sniff and block web sites that masquerade as goods that can be believed to steal financial data such as passwords or credit card numbers.
Advanced system filtering warns users every time they visit websites that might try to cheat.
A rootkit is a type of software stealth, often dangerous, which can help the hacker to control the computer. BitDefender Antivirus Free Edition uses special technology to detect and block malicious software.
Scan and Removal Virus
Scanning “on-demand” and “on-access”, a powerful scan engines ensure detection and removal of all viruses.
Intrusion Detection System
This technology ensures that the application is trying to access the Internet or the network is not masked as an external threat, by marking them whenever suspicious behavior and to stop it if the score is high.
Active Threat Control
BitDefender Antivirus Free uses an innovative technique called behavioral detection to monitor closely the active application. When it detects suspicious, do instant action.
Download Bitdefender Free Antivirus Offline Installer
Get Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition Offline Installer 32/64-bit via Link Download below.
Important! How to install Bitdefender Offline Installer
- First you need to uninstall any previous version of antivirus or incompatible software application that may interfere or conflict.
- Download Bitdefender Offline Installer available package 32-bit or 64-bit above.
- Before you install the offline installer, you Must install Bitdefender Agent, download Bitdefender Agent here.
- Run Bitdefender Agent with internet connected.
- Register for Free or sign in then close the application when it started to download and immediately disconnect the internet. It means your subscription are successful.
- Install your downloaded bitdefender offline installer 32-bit or 64-bit as you usually install a software.
- You may need to restart your pc after the installation is successful.